Let Us Do the Work for You!
We build websites for Lawyers and Law Firms - Our only focus is on providing quality
website products for legal professionals. EasyLawSite offers unique
Custom Website Designs for your firm or you can select from one of our
Website Packages (pre-built designs). Either way, EasyLawSite has a
solution that fits your firm's budget and online promotion requirements.
Call for Bar Association Discounts - 1 (877) 257-7804
Our dedicated team manages the entire website creation, as well as the technical operation of your website once it is launched. There is nothing
for you to learn or anything technical for you to do. We strive to make the
process as painless as possible and and eliminate any distraction from the
primary operation of your practice.
Every EasyLawSite is a professionally designed, fully managed, effective website
with the goals of
increasing both your revenue and attracting new clients. Our team
of website designers will consult with your firm to deliver the right message and
experience for your clients.
Our services include:
- Custom Website Design
- Website Packages (Pre-Built, but configurable Websites)
- Adobe Flash Websites, Introductions, and Applications
- Managed Online Marketing Campaigns
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Flash and Banner Ad creation
- Data driven websites and Content Management Systems
- Fully managed hosting, reporting, email, and content updates
EasyLawSite.com featured law office website:
toll free at
"EasyLawSite.com has helped my nascent, solo law practice
gain parity with some of my larger competitors by providing a dynamic and professionally
polished website almost overnight. Their customer service was outstanding and the
quality of work sublime. As my practice grows, I will definitely return to EasyLawSite.com
to add web pages to my site."
-Brian Gutierrez, Bryan, Texas
No Lawyer Left
Behind: The Risks of Not Having a Website
An in-depth look at website options for lawyers by Debra Bruce. First published
in the Texas Bar Journal (March 2007).
Why Does a
Small Law Firm Need a Website? - American Bar Association, June 2004
or Do It Yourself
- Domain Registration
- Website Hosting (virtual and dedicated)
- Online Marketing (including Search Engine Optimization, Email Marketing, E-commerce)
- Spam-Free Corporate Email
- Basic Template-based Websites
as low as $9.63